media

Facebook Posts

Happy Holidays!

#HappyHolidays #Holiday #Holidays #luxurylifestyle
... See MoreSee Less

Happy Holidays! 

#HappyHolidays #Holiday #Holidays #luxurylifestyle

This Ramadan,
Be the light
In someone´s night.

Move beyond the divides of religion, race and tribe;

And extend the beacon of hope that unites us all.

Let your act of generousity shine through, not just in words but in deeds.

Let trust bind your words,
today and beyond.

EID MUBARAK
From all of us @Sujimotong

#Ramadan #HolyMonth #Festival #Sujimoto #LuxuryRealEstate #RealEstate #Love #Offering #Motomatic
... See MoreSee Less

This Ramadan,
Be the light
In someone´s night.

Move beyond the divides of religion, race and tribe;

And extend the beacon of hope that unites us all.

Let your act of generousity shine through, not just in words but in deeds.

Let trust bind your words,
today and beyond.

EID MUBARAK
From all of us @Sujimotong

#Ramadan #HolyMonth #Festival #Sujimoto #LuxuryRealEstate #RealEstate #Love #Offering #Motomatic

To create a memorable design you need to start with a thought that’s worth remembering
- Thomas Manss
... See MoreSee Less

To create a memorable design you need to start with a thought that’s worth remembering
- Thomas Manss

Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury. - Coco Chanel ... See MoreSee Less

Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury. - Coco Chanel

Luxury is attention to detail, originality, exclusivity and above all quality. - Angelo Bonati ... See MoreSee Less

Luxury is attention to detail, originality, exclusivity and above all quality. - Angelo Bonati

I have a simple taste, only the best. - Oscar Wilde ... See MoreSee Less

I have a simple taste, only the best. - Oscar Wilde

Quality remains long after price is forgotten. - Sir Henry Royce ... See MoreSee Less

Quality remains long after price is forgotten. - Sir Henry Royce

Luxury is the balance of design, in the sense of beauty and highest quality - Domenico de Sole ... See MoreSee Less

Luxury is the balance of design, in the sense of beauty and highest quality - Domenico de Sole

Interesting question to kick-start your weekend.All my life, I have always been curious about what makes people successful? Why do few people achieve plenty while many fail and complain? Why is it that in the same unfortunate circumstances, some take advantage of the situation and turn it into ADVANCEMENT , and many neglect and turn them into regrets

Especially in Africa and particularly Nigeria, you find 1% of our population who are in businesses, market women, politicians and professionals achieving extraordinary success while the remaining 99% suffer, complaining and making excuses.

Is it enough to say that those who have powerful friends or rich uncles use the law of association to achieve mega successes, perhaps association could determine their Allocation or can we say that those who are diligent will end up profiting from the dividends of their efforts?

Look at the story of Tony Elumelu, who didn’t have a powerful uncle or a rich aunty, but today he’s a leader in the Banking Industry. Or Look around you and you will find children from successful homes who s till operate in lack.

Why do some start-ups experience massive push-ups and some simply mess-up??? Knowledge is king and I am interested in learning from the opinions of all, what exactly makes some people succeed, while others fail?

Suji-Sujimoto
... See MoreSee Less

Interesting question to kick-start your weekend.

Comment on Facebook

for me the 'why's are knowledge, hardwork and persistence.

+ View previous comments

“To see the UTOPIA, step out of your comfort zone”

#Exteriors #RealEstate #Inspiration#Exteriorinspiration#Sujimoto#Quality#Luxury #Longevity #Value#RealEstate#Investment #Lagos #Nigeria#Africa#Properties #Realtors #Design#Spaces #Architecture#Paris #London #NYC#Houston #NigeriansAbroad #Nigerians #Diaspora #Dubai
... See MoreSee Less

“To see the UTOPIA, step out of your comfort zone”

#Exteriors #RealEstate #Inspiration#Exteriorinspiration#Sujimoto#Quality#Luxury #Longevity #Value#RealEstate#Investment #Lagos #Nigeria#Africa#Properties #Realtors #Design#Spaces #Architecture#Paris #London #NYC#Houston #NigeriansAbroad #Nigerians #Diaspora #Dubai


media
Previous Next