North Eleuthera, The Bahamas
Lobster Island is a fully developed and equipped 3.473 acre private island located in North Eleuthera Bahamas just 5 miles south of Spanish Wells and 1.5 miles west of North Eleuthera.
It offers lovely private beaches and sheltered docks, which can easily accommodate several boats. It is a beautiful place to relax and unwind, and yet, have all the comforts of home.
- a 4-bedroom / 2-bathroom main house with full stainless steel chef’s kitchen and great room with floor- to-ceiling glass and 360 degree views of the crystal-clear turquoise sea, and amazing sunset views.
- The island, also, offers two one-bedroom guest cottages;
- The “Sea House” built over the sea, offers 8,000 sq. ft. of wide open living area with large walls of glass and picture perfect ocean views. It includes bathrooms, stainless kitchen, and plexiglass “windows” in the floor to view the fish swimming beneath.
- Full air-conditioned.
- A large beach pavillion overlooks the large saltwater pool/ aquarium. One can swim with beautiful brightly-colored angelfish and parrot fish. This area of the island includes many decks and an outdoor shower.
- Offers many extras including a fully-equipped cinema (no plain TV here!), large wine cellars, and other buildings housing generators, laundry room, reverse osmosis unit and more.
- Offers a helipad, a hangar, and a boat ramp.
- The island has city electricity from nearby North Eleuthera, and, also, several large back-up generators, which, in case of power failure, will switch on automatically and keep the entire island running.
- Wifi is available throughout the island.
- Lobster Island offers endless possibilities to new owners. It can be a discreet private island getaway, secluded intimate resort, or even an exclusive health retreat.
For more information, please contact:
- Segun : 08171921661
- David : 08176006644
- Address: North Eleuthera
- Price: Price on Request